Alex Everest, President & CEO
Alex Everest is a nationally recognized real estate wholesaler having earned the designation of Master Wholesaler™ by the National Association of Real Estate Wholesalers (NAREW).
He specializes in selling residential and commercial wholesale properties (fixer uppers, tear downs, and land development deals) to investors.
Since 2002, Alex has been involved in hundreds of wholesale transactions totaling tens of millions in market value. He is widely considered one of the best wholesalers in the United States by industry experts and colleagues.
Several years into his wholesaling career, Alex discovered that wholesalers and other real estate investors often faced a variety of unique challenges selling wholesale properties they primarily had under contract to buy.
Since Alex had extensive wholesaling experience, he was uniquely positioned to understand those challenges and help wholesalers sell potentially un-sellable inventory at favorable prices. To do this, he created and managed a database of hundreds of local real estate investors who have a track record of purchasing wholesale properties (fixer uppers, tear downs, and land development deals). That strategic asset, along with Alex's expertise in investor networking, deal structuring, and email marketing has provided liquidity in the wholesale property marketplace.
- Chairman, National Association of Real Estate Wholesalers (NAREW)
- President, Beverly Hills Association of Real Estate Investors (
- Chairman, Deal Maker Library
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Beverly Hills / Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors
- Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- The University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
- Bachelors of Science in Business (Finance)